Security & Privacy
Your privacy is the top concern to us here at American Tungsten. Absolutely NONE of your information will be given or sold to another party without your express consent. We take pride in giving you a 100% safe and secure online shopping experience. The combination of these two companies guarantees your privacy through the most trusted website scanning and SSL certificate encryption. If you don't see these "clickable" seals on another site during the checkout process, your security IS endangered!
We may request personal information, including your name, shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number, and expiration date in the course of providing our service to you.
Use of your Personal Information:
We may use your personal information for several purposes such as:
- To make our web site easier for you to use by not requiring you to enter your personal information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information on our website.
- To help us develop and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To inform you of special offers, updated information and new services from our website.
- To contact you when you have received an error while using our web site so we can help you solve the problem.
We will disclose your information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Obey orders of the law or comply with legal process served on americantungsten.com
- Protect and defend the rights or property of americantungsten.com and its web sites.
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect americantungsten.com's web sites, its employees or the public.
- Control of your Personal Information:
- When you register with our web site, americantungsten.com will not share your personal information with any third party.
*We reserve the right to make adjustments or changes to this policy without notice.